Played bowling at Summit with Auntie and her kids (my cousins) last Saturday. That was the kids first bowling. Oh! they are nine and seven years old by the way. They way they carried and hold the bowling ball was funny! It seems like the balls are heavier than them. HAHA
OBVIOUSLY, the balls hit the pins only once or twice but they didn't gave up. We took some pictures but I'm not in the mood to upload photos right now. =P After one game, Ridhwan ate a marble cheesecake. While waiting for him to finish it, my auntie went to another store. I waited for Ridhwan and Sarah. By the time they're finished, my auntie came back and showed us movie tickets she bought. UPIN & IPIN!!! Ridhwan and I was like "WHAT??!!" We had no choice but to go watch the movie.
Well, I gotta admit it was funny. For a start, they did a good job. Well, can't compare them with Spongebob, Dexter, Monster Allergy etc etc. For the first time I think, they didn't use adult's voice for the kid characters.
Oh! My aunt and I even registered for a guitar class there. Our classes are gonna start on the 7th of March!! I can't wait!! hahaha I've always wanted to play music instruments like guitar, piano, violin and saxophone. And the best part is that my aunt said, she's gonna buy an electric guitar for me as my birthday present!! I just hope I'll get it! =D Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment