After lunch, we went back to my house. Ilda and I played with the computer while Raja read a book by Cecelia Ahern. And then, around 5 something Ilda came up with a crazy idea!! hahahahaha IDIOTS!! So, around 6.15pm they had to go home coz Ilda had to go to some M Nasir stuff at Istana Budaya with her aunt. It was a short happy day with them!! OH! We're meeting again tomorrow at Bukit Jalil!! Can't wait. =P
By the way, Ilda bought me my birthday present when she was in Bangkok! I LOVE IT!! Now, my bedroom looks so cozy and cool!! Haha She bought me a lamp/light (i dunno which one to call it! LOL) I dunno how to describe it so just take a look at the pictures. I intertwine it around a standing lamp beside my bed. I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you, Ilda. I love you! =P (The others too.)
CBN Sports day is tomorrow!!! Can't wait. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment