Wednesday, February 4, 2009

NEW

I was supposed to go out with Ilda and Raja for lunch today but Raja cancel the plan at the last minute (AGAIN!). AIYO!!!!! What to do? I hope she'll keep her words about tomorrow's plan la. Or else i really dunno what to say. hmmph... Since i'm at home doing nothing, i made pancakes for breakfast this morning. My first pancake turned out BLACK! hahahaha i forgot to slow down the fire on the stove. LOL =D Wanted to buy the maple syrup but they don't have a smaller bottle so i bought chocolate syrup instead! :) Although the pancakes are all in odd shapes, it tasted YUMMY! =P

Oh! I upgraded my MSN and YM. I LOVE the new look on both messenger! =D somehow, it makes me HAPPY! hahahahaha weird, i know.


My MSN

My YM

hahahahaha like i said, i have NOTHING to do. =D

oh oh.. and what day is it tomorrow? LOL


No comments: