Friday, February 13, 2009

11 Feb 2009

I'm sooooooooooo lazy to blog! haha =P

Met Fatin and Leya at Times Square. It has been ages since my last trip there. The place is soo different now. Better with many cheap shops! =) Fatin brought her cousin Haniey. While waiting for Leya to come, Fatin, Haniey and I went to a shop where they sell costumes. We tried on the masks, the hats and the wigs! Hahaha We managed to snapped a few pictures with Fatin's phone when the salegirls were not looking! (Mana gambarnye deng??)

Then Leya came, and we went around looking for a place to chit chat. We found a small stall in front of McDonalds and decided to 'lepak' there! =D All four of us ordered Chocolate Milkshake and I ordered Nachos for some snacks. We talk talk talk and laugh laugh laugh and snap snap snap!


We sat there for about an hour before we moved to the SuperBowl. We paid rm7 each for the first game. rm5/ game and rm2 for the bowling shoes. Fatin's cousin, Haniey, was DAMN good!! Unlike her cousin, Fatin was such a LOSER! muahahahahahahaha LMFAO ROFL xD (just kidding!)


After two games of bowling with Haniey winning both and Fatin losing both, we walked to Lot 10 to meet Med at Haagen Dazs. At Haagen Dazs, we ordered two scoops of ice cream. One scoop of Strawberry Cheesecake and another one scoop of Belgian Choc. We shared the ice cream!! =) It was YUMMY!! hahahaha I never like Haagen Dazs but the Belgian Choc was superb!

We finished the ice cream, and Leya had to go back to Times Square to catch the train. Med continued on working. Fatin, Haniey and I walked to Pavilion and we took bridge to cross over to KLCC. When we reached Wisma UOA, the place where my mom work, we said goodbye to each other. I had a great day thanks to Fatin, Leya and Haniey! =)

No comments: