Last minute plan. Went to Pavvy at about 4pm. Took the cab to Pavilion. Supposed to meet up with my mom, uncle and auntie around 6.30pm-7pm. It was still early when I arrived. I was thinking of watching movie alone but later decided to go to Times bookstore. Search for Paradise Lost but its not here yet! LOSER betul! Haih. Bought Seventeen magazine. Looked at my watch, DANG! Not even 5 yet! Dunno what to do. Then I saw Starbucks. It has a been ages since my last Hot Choc from Starbucks. HAHA
Ordered one medium Hot Choc and sat there. YUMMY! =P Read the seventeen mag i bought. Then I realized, in front of my table there was a guy and his daughter. His baby daughter. She was so cute!!! but what attracted my attention was the fact that the girl was holding a DSLR!! hahaha Seriously, I think that girl is about 2 or 3. She's still wearing diapers! I looked at his father who was busy with his Macbook. And the girl was happily snapping pictures of EVERYTHING!
I knew the camera was On as I can see the LCD screen lighted. The way the girl was holding it, I was afraid she might drop the camera. Well, since the camera had no strap at all. After a while, the girl looked at me and I smiled at her. The next thing I knew, she was snapping MY picture!! hahahaha I quickly covered my face with the magazine. After a while, she left the camera with her dad and played with a couple at the counter. She was cute in her Roxy top, 3/4 brown pants and a red sling bag. hahaha She was ADORABLE! =D
Met my mom, uncle and auntie at Food Republic. We ate Tepanyaki! YUM! =P We went to The Loaf for desserts! Had two chocolate chessecake! Later, we went our separate ways. My mom and I went to TheFaceShop. I bought two nail polish. Wee!! Then, we went to Parkson and my mom bought two shoes for herself! =)
NO pictures were taken! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment