Last night, my family and I went to a place called Look Out Point Ampang! I never knew that place existed until my eldest uncle mentioned it to us a few weeks back! We decided to give it a try. We met up at my house in Ampang around 7pm. The road to that place is like the road to Genting Highlands but way shorter. The parking lot up the hill was full, so we have to climb up the hill just to get to the restaurants. There are about 4 restaurants up the hill. Some parts of the hill was very very very steep. Luckilly, they provide stairs! =) It exhaust us all immediately! hahaha it was funny the way everybody ended up panting at the table.
The place was packed with people and luckilly we've made a reservation! The waiters gave us the menu. Unfortunately, they don't have potato skins! =( I want it badly!!!! I ordered a Garlic Chicken Chop and one of their Chocolate LOP Shake. After the waiters took our orders, we began our camwhoring session.
After a few pictures were taken, the drinks were served. My mom ordered a watermelon juice and they served it in a very HUGE glass. She was soo excited and she said don't even think of sharing it with her! Of course, she was joking! hahaha It looks more like a jug to me!
GEEZ!!! I dunno how people can drink watermelon juice!!! yek!! During dinner, we talked, laughed and camwhored! Many pictures were taken but i'm just too lazy to upload it here! =P hahaha We ate peacefully, fighting over whipped cream and stuffs. After we are full, then its time to go jungle trekking AGAIN!! Everybody was saying stuffs like "Bila dah sampai bawah mesti lapar balik!" haha so, we walked slowly and i snapped some pictures on our way down!
Well, don't ask me what is wrong with them! hahaha seriously, I don't know! They posed, i snapped! When we finally reached the parking lot, we all gathered there to say goodbyes and goodnights. It was a nice birthday dinner! Thanks to my grandpa and the uncles.
No comments:
Post a Comment