Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I just don't get it


I thought life after SPM is going to be sooooo much better for EVERYBODY but hell, I was WRONG! Pity those who are having a hard time to confront their parents about going out with friends even when they are doing nothing at home. I just don't understand why are the parents being so overprotective now a days! I mean, come on ur children, they are like 18 or at least they're gonna be soon. This is the time for us teens to hang out with each other and socialise! Later on, when the result comes out, we won't have all the time in the world to socialise with friends. We will be busy pursuing our studies, future and dreams.

We'll grow older and we won't have the same amount of enthusiasms about having fun with friends like we do now! Do u want ur child to be friendless and to be call losers just because they can't hang out with their friends? Pity them, people. As for me, I'm lucky enough to have a very understanding mother. She understands if i tell her I wanna hang out with some friends. She'll say ok and all she'll ask is who am I going with? How will I go and come back home? Thats all. Its easy for me but not for others.

Well, of course as a mother she'll say something like "HAISH!! tak habis2 merayap!" (hahahahaha) but thats all. And well, of course as a daughter I should know what time I should be home and I should not disrespect their wishes and hopes upon me.

Well, I guess thats all for now. =)

No comments: