Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blergh!


I feel stupid doing nothing at home while others are at college learning something NEW! I'm scared the results are coming out soon, but somehow I kinda look forward to it. The sooner the results come out, the sooner I'll be learning something. Truly, I miss homeworks (even though i never complete mine) and I miss books that contain actual knowledge. I miss learning something. Now, doing nothing for almost 3 months now I feel like my brain is not working. I MISS EDUCATION! =( I really feel like crying whenever I think about it.

I miss doing Maths (which is my fav subject). I miss Biology and Chemistry. I miss struggling my brain and pressing the calculator so hard just to get the answers for Add Maths! I miss all the formulas. I know, once I start my study again I'll be dying for holidays but seriously, this holiday of mine has been TOO LONG!!! ergh!

When do matriks usually start guys?? Please don't tell me July. =( My brain needs to absorb something useful. I think I'm going to read my Biology book during my free time from now on.



Btw, I'm glad Ilda is back home safely! =) Can't wait to meet her this Thurs. Oh! I'm going to CBN sports day this Saturday which will be held at Stadium Bukit Jalil. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. yeaaa. i know right. thats exactly how i used to feel. when are u continuing studieslah??

TE said...

after results la. huhu im waiting for matriks actually! =P
cepatlaaaaaaaaaa..