
I'm going back to KMM tomorrow at 2pm!! waaaaaaaaaaa ;( Time goes by in a flash when u're enjoying it. Ilda's mom wanted to leave by 2pm. So early! hmm.. what to do. ;( I wish I could stay here in KL, at home, longer. Nevermind, I'll be back in KL on the 12th of June.
Bought some books today at Minerva. Later, we went to KLCC coz my mom wanted to buy a blouse and I bought her an Estee Lauder perfume as her birthday present! I'm happy I bought her something for her birthday. ;) I love you, Mommy! Ate BK for lunch.
After KLCC, we went to Ampang Point. Went to Maya saloon and got myself a hair cut. Just to trim it off. And then, we went to my granddad's house! Gosh, I miss him and everyone else in that house. Met my auntie and the kids too. My granddad cooked my favorite dish and I ate it like I never ate before. hahaha siap tapau lagi! ;P
Now, here I am in my house in front of my mom's laptop. I keep looking at the clock on this screen praying that the time will go slower. =( How I wish I have another choice. How I wish I don't have to go back to KMM. Its not like I hate it there. I just hate the fact that it is not home!
What choice do I have? I have to go through this in order to be a successful person in the future. I really2 hope time goes by in a flash while I'm there. I have my goal set and I won't let it go just because I am homesick. That is my promise to myself. Till next time.
Bought some books today at Minerva. Later, we went to KLCC coz my mom wanted to buy a blouse and I bought her an Estee Lauder perfume as her birthday present! I'm happy I bought her something for her birthday. ;) I love you, Mommy! Ate BK for lunch.
After KLCC, we went to Ampang Point. Went to Maya saloon and got myself a hair cut. Just to trim it off. And then, we went to my granddad's house! Gosh, I miss him and everyone else in that house. Met my auntie and the kids too. My granddad cooked my favorite dish and I ate it like I never ate before. hahaha siap tapau lagi! ;P
Now, here I am in my house in front of my mom's laptop. I keep looking at the clock on this screen praying that the time will go slower. =( How I wish I have another choice. How I wish I don't have to go back to KMM. Its not like I hate it there. I just hate the fact that it is not home!
What choice do I have? I have to go through this in order to be a successful person in the future. I really2 hope time goes by in a flash while I'm there. I have my goal set and I won't let it go just because I am homesick. That is my promise to myself. Till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment