I'm home!!! I'm really really home!! God, I miss home so much. haha Took the bus from Masjid Tanah. Reached KL around 6.30pm. ;D Went to Nana's house to collect some books for matriks and then went to Pelita Nasik Kandar near Ampang Point. Ate nasi kandar. It was yummy!!! =P I've been craving for nasik kandar ever since I'm in matriks.
Shana didn't follow us back to KL as her father called at the eleventh hour saying that he's taking her and her sis to Johor tomorrow. She have to sleep at campus for tonight. So, she sold her ticket to Izzati. Lucky Izzati, or else she'll have to take Jebat Express at 5.30pm coz Maraliner ran out of tickets. huhu
I'm so glad I'm home. Sadly, Syeqa has to go to back to kampung. Nvm, meet u sometimes later. Tomorrow, I'm going to cut my hair. Later we'll be going to Minerva to search for some books. And then off to my granddad's house! Wooohhhooooo ;P Miss 'em so much!
On Sunday, I have to go back to matriks. haih. ;( but I think I'm okay now. After 3 weeks there, I think I'm fine by now. Thank you, God for helping me. =) I have friends there and that makes everything else better. I have nice roomies, practicum mates and of course the St. Mary's girls, Atiqah and Izzati. Oh oh! And not forget TIGHT ASS & HOT ASS! hahaha
This morning I had Bio Practicum. We did and experiment with a compound microscope and the teacher was a joke! hahaha I had to squeeze my brain soooooooooooo hard to understand what the hell she was talking about. Seriously, don't speak english if u can't. Nothing's wrong with that, but everything's WRONG when u try so hard and put 'ing' behind EVERY word. Please, stop! I'll understand u better if u speak malay. Darn it! What to do.
Its 12.30am already and I'm soooooooooooo sleepy. Ever since I'm in matriks, I've been sleeping around 10.30-11pm. And now its already 12.30am. No wonder my eyelids are soooo heavy now. So off to bed!! taa~ =D
p/s: I'm thinking of signing up for the JPP (eh, betul ke JPP??). Should I? or should I not??
No comments:
Post a Comment