Monday, May 4, 2009

HMJ

Ever since I watched The X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I just can't take my mind off Hugh Jackman. Haha I mean, how can someone so perfect exist?? ( PD is still my forever obsession, but HJ is now too!!) =P I dunno about u guys but I think he is perfect! Just look at his body, the muscles, the veins, the dreamy eyes, the hair, the nose!!!, his eyebrows, the beard and of course, the lips! I wonder a man can be so fucking HOT?! And, to add to the 'perfectnesses', he is an Australian!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!! Its a right move for People Magazine to give him the title "Sexiest Man Alive".

Its not like I've never watch his movies before but this recent X-men makes him look older and sexier!! Oh god!! I've watched 3 out of 4 X-men movies in the series. I would love to watch X2: X-Men United but I really dunno where to find the movie. I'm downloading it now actually but I really really really really hope it turn out OK!! ;) I'll buy his other movie Australia soon. I know, its a sad fact I haven't watch it yet. People said its a nice movie.

Deborra-Lee Furness is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DAMN lucky to have Hugh Jackman as her husband!! Also his adopted son Oscar and daughter, Ava!! They sure are lucky too to have been adopted by Hugh Jackman. I mean, just imagine when their friends or teacher ask them " Who is ur dad?" or " Whats ur dad's name?" they'll proudly answer " My dad is Hugh M. Jackman." OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy!!! Darn it!! I would LOVE to be adopted by Hugh Jackman. Hahahaha xP I would LOVE to have Wolverine as my dad. Trade please Oscar and Ava. hahahaha >;D Pictures below are certainly NOT for u to drool over. Simply to fill my blog page with his 'presence'! LMFAO xD




I think thats enough! ;P Other pictures will be in my phone and iPod! HAHA =D

No comments: