I can't wait for Tiqa to come back to campus so I can have my BK Whopper! haha Food here at KMM sucks ok!! The cafeteria smells like poo and its full of flies. I've never seen this amount of flies before!!! They should do something about it! seriously. The flies are everywhere. I FUCKING HATE FLIES!!!!! Once I saw a fly drown itself in the lontong! DARN IT! Its a scene u really don't wanna watch. The flies are killing my appetite. Its not that the food here are nice but its better than nothing except for the fucking flies. haih.
Besides BK whopper for dinner tonight, I also can't wait to go home next this coming Friday! Talked to my mom just now and she said she'll take me to Pelita Nasik Kandar for dinner on Friday night! OMG!!! I can't wait for this coming Friday. Come fast!!!! On Saturday, I'll be going to my granddad's. Can't wait! Miss him and everyone there. I'm sooooooo gonna ask him to cook my favourite dish! Before coming back here to KMM on Sunday, I'm gonna have McD!
Here in Masjid Tanah they only have KFC! Apparently, MT people dislike McD, BK, Pizza Hut or Domino's. Curse u people! I am NOT a big fan of KFC but to compare to the food in the cafeteria, I think KFC is the best think ever, here!!! Will have it on some other weekend.
As for the wheather, oh my! Only God knows. Its freaking HOT!!!!! I love the night wheather though. Very cooling and peaceful but during the day....... (i dunno how to describe it) I know I shouldn't be complaining to God about this as it is from our own doing but please God, ease it up a bit! Please.
I want a I ♥ KL t-shirt. One long sleeves with collar, the other one a normal round neck with short sleeves. I hope Shana's sis will be able to design it!!! I LOVE KL soooooooo much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment