
BE PREPARE FOR QUITE A LONG POST WITH PHOTOS.

oh my god! 5 days left! I'm gonna be homesick! Thats for sure. haih. I'm excited and scare at the time. I've never been away from home before. Not more than 2 months top. What am I gonna do? I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna miss my family. Well, u all know I'm a family person right? I mean my mom is like my bestfriend. She's everything to me. I visit my granddad every weekends. There, I'll be with my auntie and her kids. Enjoying the weekends with them. They are more like my siblings. And every sunday, almost all my uncles and aunties will gather there at my granddad's. Those who are available on Sunday of course. I'm very close with my uncles. Some of them are like a father to me while some are like brothers. For the younger ones of course.


Sometimes during the weekdays if my youngest uncle is available and not on standby we would have dinner together with his wife and my mom. We'll hang out and talk. They are only 33. I love EVERYBODY in my family. How am I gonna go through my weekends without seeing them that often? Darn! I hope that won't change any of our relationships. I love u guys! ;)














I guess thats all. Well, as u can see. My family is not a HUGE family. My family may not be perfect, they might not look wise but I LOVE them all as long as my body is still breathing! How I wish I can be 5 again so that I don't have to go to college and be far away from them. =D
I'm sorry if I bore u guys with so many pictures! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment