Had a long day today. I'm so tired. Ilda and I met Raja today at KLCC. Just to say goodbye before we leave for Melaka this Monday. I'm sad Falini had another plan. I was hoping to see her but I guess its ok. She said she'll call me. ;) Met Farahin at Kino. I was sooooooo happy to see her. Good luck babe in Arau! love u. ;P
I had dinner at Pavilion with my mom and uncle and auntie. It was so nice of them to gimme some money for matriks. I didn't expect that. Seriously, thank you sooo much! It brought tears to my eyes but I shoved it away quickly before none of them see it. Thank you, uncle and auntie. I love u both! =)
Bought some stuffs and reached home around 10.45pm. Went to Syeqa's to give Hanna something and also to say goodbye to them as tomorrow I'll be leaving to my granddad's and I'll go to Melaka on Sunday straight from Subang Jaya. Sadly, Syeqa was already asleep. I know she's tired after a long day in college. Didn't want to wake her up although Hanna said its ok. Pity her. I wrote a note for her more like a letter actually. I'm sad I can't say goodbye to Syeqa. Well, its not like we are talking about forever, right? And its not like I'm going overseas or something. Melaka is so near! I know u'll be reading this, Syeqa! Remember what I wrote in the letter. Do it for me, ok? I love u so much, Syeqa. Call me if u need to talk! =')
to Raja: Good luck in whatever u are doing. Have faith in urself. Take care.
to Fatin: Balik from Jakarta nanti msg saya!!! =P
to Syeqa: I've wrote whatever I should say to u in the letter.
to Hanna: Be a good girl! =)
This might be my last post before I can start blogging again ( I dunno when). Maybe I'll blog once a week. Trust me, I'll be busy! Don't miss me its not worth it! HAHA =')
No comments:
Post a Comment