Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Asses

Today I'm gonna blog about Hot Ass and Tight Ass. Haha There are two cool asses guys in KMM. hahaha dunno why their asses attracted me. LOL xD So, for obvious reasons I named them Hot Ass (HA) and Tight Ass (TA). HA and TA doesn't know each other. I see them everyday!! hahahaha the best thing of living college. HAHA ;P

I wonder why it never rain here. Its really hot la during the day but its the other way round during the night. I'm getting use to the routines here. Well, of course la I miss home jugak! haih. This is life. EVERYBODY will go through this stage. Its the matter of time je.

oh god! i'm sleepy all the time here. Its only 10.04pm now and I'm sleepy already. I think the sun and the syllabus here are sucking the energy out of me. Darn it! I'm going back to dorm to sleep now. huhu taaa~

No comments: