Friday, April 24, 2009

ticking

Tomorrow will be my last guitar class. I'm sad to leave it half way! Theres nothing I can do as I'll start my studies again in two++ weeks time. I'm excited, happy, eager and afraid all at the same time. I'm afraid because I've have never been away from home for too long. I'm worried that I'll be home sick when I get there. But my mom said theres always a first time for everything. :) I hope I'll get through it with flying colours.

Theres so many things to bring and to pack but I haven't start buying anything yet. Maybe next week, after my mom's pay day! Next week, syeqa will be on her sem break. Hope to hang out with her. And also with Fatin. I wonder when will Ilda be free from PLKN? cepatlaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'll be going Marz's sis's wedding next week. InsyaAllah. Hope I can make it. I think I need to go back to school to do something. Maybe I'll go next week. I'll drag Syeqa or whoever is free. Haha ;D

No comments: