Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Be strong, my love


I was at Madam Kwan's Pavilion when I received the shocking news. I'm really sorry to hear it. I hope my friend and her family can be strong. I hope u guys will be okay. Today, I received another news. My cousin is in a hospital again. He has asthma and something is blocking his left nostril. The doctor can't operate it now, at least not until he's 17 and above. He is only 9 this year. I'm sorry to hear that too. I just hope he can be strong to go through this until he reach the age of 17.

Besides the shocking news, I'm sorry if I'm being rude by saying this but I feel happy today. I dunno why. I feel like sharing the love to everybody. Of course, I do wish my best friend and my cousin doesn't have to go through this stage of life but then, everybody will. My love to everybody.

Postive advice:-
Remember, if God put you through it, that means God knows you are able to go through it and HE'll help you if you pray. :)

No comments: