Tuesday, April 21, 2009

blergh!


Currently reading this, the 4th book in the series. I wanna buy the 5th book. A hardcover but theres so many things to buy so it will have to be on hold for a while. I dunno what to write actually as theres nothing much happening right now.

I spent my day like other days. TV, Internet and storybook. Oh! and also practice my guitar. Waited for Syeqa to text me today coz yesterday she said she will but she didn't. Hmm.. whatever la. Had roti canai for dinner which was yummy! I guess thats all of my today! Tomorrow, I have that stupid whatever kursus that I have to go. I wish to watch movie tomorrow but dunno la.

I'm going out with Fatin and Syamim this Thurs. Dunno where to go yet but I hope the plan is still on. Text me if its cancel. :)

No comments: