Went out with my mom, uncle and auntie to klcc the other day. We had dinner and talked. Later, at around 9.30pm we walked to Machine. Browsing over some stuffs. My uncle, who is an Apple freak (he has been using Apple products since they first came to Malaysia) was drooling over the Macbook or something. Its a laptop but I'm not sure which one. He wanted to buy it and we were like WHAT??!! haha Its not that we disapprove or something but he just bought one about late last year. He said its ok he'll sell it to his wife and his wife can buy a new one for him as an advance birthday present. HAHAHA we were laughing like mad cows coz that means his wife will have to spend double whereas he'll spend nothing and get the benefit. haha what la!! I told him its better if he takes the iPhone or buy a new iPod. His was broken. He said naah! iPhone he can buy with his own money if he goes to Auckland or overseas. pfft. After that we tested the Bose speaker everybody was drooling over the sound of it. My mom wanted to buy me one before but I said no. I regretted that. Haha wtv. We went to Foto Flash after Machine and my uncle bought a Lumix DSLR. He wanted to buy Leica but since Lumix and Leica are from the same factory, so why waste money right? =P Besides, he already owns a Leica. I think its this one. Its pretty small if compare to other brands DSLR.

I think I'm gonna sell my iPod to buy an iTouch and I'm gonna sell my Nintendo DS to buy a Nintendo DSi. Not NOW, I'll tell u when. Oh! I think the new iPod shuffle is cute. =P
I'm currently collecting money to buy my mom's birthday present. Her birthday is next month and I'm still short a few hundreds. Oh god! please please please lemme have enough by the time of her birthday!! I really want to get her one of those _____. (sorry can't mention it. In case my mom accidentally read this one!) haha So, sorry I can't really go out as I'm saving UNLESS if u wanna treat me to McD/BK. *ehem ehem* ( i hope u read this! hahahahhaha)
Till next time. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment