Monday, April 27, 2009

no title

Paid matriks fees at BSN today. Activate my BSN acc and made the ATM card. Went to Carrefour at wangsa maju to do some shopping for some stuffs to bring to matriks. I bought some stuffs like toiletteries, pail er er ... and many more! Im lazy to list it down. I also bought some stationaries but its not enough! Bought 2 pairs of shoes. After shopping we went to RasaMas for lunch. Are RasaMas and Ayamas same?? Anybody?? sape tau?? I'm not sure. I think its the same but my mom said its different. We wanted to go to Ayamas but I thought they are the same and we went there but the food was........... ( better not say it!) I SUPER DUPER HATE RASAMAS!! big X on Rasamas. We should have gone to KFC or wtv. haih. My mom spent a lot today but there are still stuffs to buy!! hmmm.. ;)

No comments: