Tuesday, April 7, 2009

tagged by fifa

5 Hadiah yang anda impikan :
- PS3 that comes with thousands of free cool games. haha like that can happen la kan.
- iTouch.
-PSP
-New games for my Nintendo DS
-500 million dollars

Alasan terhadap pilihan tersebut :
-i love the high quality of the pictures!!
-I just have to have it!!! D:
-to add to my collection. haha
-because im tired of the ones I already have
-It would be helpful.

5 Impresi terhadap orang yang diminati
-nobody currently haha (sama je like fifa!)

5 Perkara hebat yang pernah dilakukan :
-Lied to my mom just because I want to some STUPID stickers. haha dunno why i did that.
- PRETEND to cry in front of my class teacher just to get away from problems. =P
- Crossed out my name from the book checking list =P
- Convinced my granddad to turn off all the lights in the house. haha (wasn't easy)
- Purposely forced people do bad stuffs.
I know its not HEBAT at all but still. hahaha

5 Ciptaan yang paling disukai :
-Hashbrowns
-People
-Cellphones
-Internet
-Universe

5 Perkara yang paling dibenci :
-ants
-insects
-global warming
-PMS
-exams

5 orang yang hendak ditag :
-er.. anybody la. kalau rajin buat. malas nak tag. =D

No comments: