Thursday, July 16, 2009

UPS 1

Have blog since ages ago. I just can't find the time to online here. Damn busy!! with studies. Well, another reason is because of exams. Yesterday was my last paper. Biology! Exam started on Monday. English was confusing! Stupid BOH questions. Chemistry was errr..... tough! (for me!) Maths and Biology, well thank god I think I manage to answer the questions. I really really really REALLY hope I'll score my UPS. I really want one of those 32GB iPod Touch!!! hahaha but i'll only get it if I do well in my PSPM1 this coming October! DARN IT! obviously PSPM1 will harder than UPS. haih. please god, help me get the iPod Touch! huhu

So, since I am done with UPS1, I can't wait to go home tomorrow. I'll be taking the bus from KMM with Ilda. Our bus will be departing at 2.30pm!! Can u believe it?? haha usually it will be at 4pm but tomorrow its 2.30!! weeeeeeee

InsyaAllah I'll be in KL by 4.3opm. I'll be going to my granddad's as he'll be having an eye surgery tomorrow morning. I hope everything will be fine! :) I can't wait to go back home!!! I've packed some of my stuffs. Gonna continue later this evening.

Oh, and I found a Sophie Kinsella book in KMM's library. Izzati borrowed it and I asked her to return it back. Only after she did it that I realized a note on the desk saying that books can only be borrow by PDT for this 2 weeks.!!!! Damn it! I'm already half way through and now I can't borrow it! MotherB!! Nevermind, I think I'll buy the book once I get back to KL tomorrow. hehe ;P

Oh anyway, Happy Birthday to dearest uncle, Uncle Ami! May god bless u with all the happiness and joy in the world. Love u! :)

till then~

p/s: my next post will be from home!! :D

No comments: