One of my college mates invited me to join them tomorrow on their trip to Genting. Since all my other friends are busy with studies and they are not on holiday, I would love to join them to Genting. I mean, I can die of boredness alone in this house. With Ilda away, enjoying her holiday in Australia with her family, Syeqa busy with college, Raja studying in UiTM, mom busy with work, can't even take a day off cz she's still under probation. And here I am, stuck at home doing nothing all alone.
I wanted so badly to join my college mates to Genting but my mom doesn't like the idea of going to Genting by bus with friends I never mention of. She said if I wanna go, then go. But I know I don't have her full blessing on this so, I made up my mind, I'm staying home. How is this fair? Well, this is life. Deal with it.
Thats it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment