So, we watched Harry Potter. Second time for me! haha We took pictures of course! thanks to Izzati's camera for doing the honour. haha I live ur camera la Izzati! Oh, by the way I did invite Ilda but she just got back from Australia that morning. It would be even more awesome if she can make it though.
It was a very fun day! In the movie, Syeqa gave me a small card she made herself. On it, theres a picture of us! It was really sweet of her. Thanks, Syeqa! I love u. :)
Move on. On Tuesday I stayed at home. Too lazy to go out. So I read my storybook and watched TV. I still haven't finish Twenties Girl. Its a nice storybook but I don't know why I'm a bit slow with it. haih.
On Wednesday, Ilda, Syud and Daniel came over to my house to do our Bio assignment. As expected, we did not do much as I left the purple paper at KMM. haha I guess Daniel. We walked to Pizza Hut under the blazing sun. Daniel wanted to eat at mamak's but Ilda wanted to eat pizza while Syud and I will go for anything. Daniel said, when it comes to Ilda, she'll always win no matter what. haha so yeah, we went for the pizza for obvious reason! ;P LOL
After lunch, we walked to Ampang Point to buy papers for our paperwork. And then walked back to my house. At home, we ended up on the couch watching movie instead. haha until Daniel receive and emergency call from his mom and he had to go back. Syud left with him while Ilda stayed until 6pm. Ilda and I played the games at Facebook and to be honest, the games are driving us especially ME, crazayyyyy!! hahaha
As for today, I planned to go to Sungei Wang with Ilda. Something came up and we had lucnh first with Ilda's mom at KLCC. I invited Farahin. She fetched us from KLCC and we went to Sungei Wang. Less than one hour, we left Sungei Wang with empty hands. hahaha Farahin sent us to Lot10 and we went our separate ways.
Ilda wanted to see the iPod at Sungei Wang's Machine outlet. Next, we walked to Royale Bintang. Ilda went crazy over the bags at the shops along the road. haha funny! Reached Royale Bintang, we sat at the lobby. Soon after, her dad called saying he's at Lot10 already. We said goodbye and Ilda left the hotel. I went up to my mom's office. Ilda text me later saying she bought the iPod! hahaha I'm really happy for her! Can't wait to play with it when she comes over tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Friday! God, the week is coming to an end and I'll be back at KMM on Sunday! ;( haih. So, tomorrow's plan is to go to Vistana hotel with Ilda. We'll be attending Syeqa's college cook off. Can't wait for tomorrow and yet I don't want tomorrow to come fast! ;((
Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment