He may be psychotic in some way but he is full of love. That, I am sure. He loves children and yet people talked bad about it. They said he did bad stuffs with the children. For goodness sake, he was just showing some love. Is that wrong?? He created Neverland for children. Sadly, after the accusation, I guess he was too upset with it that he left Neverland and never went back there. I feel sorry for him.
Now that he is gone, I hope his kids will be strong. I know they'll miss their dad so badly. Despite all the rumours saying that MJ is not their biological father, what really matters is that MJ loves his three children. Janet confirmed that.
I dunno what else to say but really, MJ's death caught me off guard. Even after a week, I still can't believe he is gone now. May Allah bless ur soul and rest in peace, Michael Joseph Jackson.
No comments:
Post a Comment