My mom came yesterday! ;) I'm glad she came. Yesterday morning we had to vote for the student body stuffs. It ended around 10am. My mom came at 11am and off we went to Melaka. My roommate was happy to see my mom she even went down just to greet my mom. My mom said she reminds her alot about fatin! haha On the way to Melaka, we got lost! Seriously, the roads here in Melaka are so confusing! Reached Mahkota Parade around 12pm. Had McD for lunch! The best thing ever. haha
Went around Mahkota Parade. Ate at Baskin Robins. We were there until about 5.30pm. Bought Nutella and cereals and BK for dinner. Came back to this place at about 6.30pm. My mom went up to my room to take some stuffs away. Unfortunately she had to back home early coz she has stuffs to do. Its ok! I had a great day spending quality time with my mom. Love u, mie! Thanks for coming.
I still miss the rest of my family back in KL. Hope to see u guys soon.
p/s: ignore my last post! I was being crazy. hahaha ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment