Saturday, June 6, 2009

doom

I wanted to come home this week since next week and the week after next I can't go back home. They have activities planned for us already! Haih. I miss my mom. OBVIOUSLY, I won't be seeing her for the next 3 weeks. Shit laaaa. This sucks.

Other than the fact that I'm blogging from KMM, I'm fine. Entered chapter 3 bio already. Darn the water potentials and stuffs. NEED to catch up! haih. I can't wait for July 2 weeks Mid-Sem break. I wanna go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! My auntie promised she'll come next Staurday. I really really really hope she's not lying and she'll keep her promise. I'll do anything to get out of this place during the weekends.

I have assignments to do. 2 folios to be completed, 1 forum to prepare and maths tutorial. Darn darn darn! gotta go. Need to update my KMM blog. ;P

No comments: