Seriously, i feel like blogging but i fucking dunno what to write! haih.
I feel like having ice cream right now. Maybe I'll ask my mom tonight.
Bought TeenVogue last night at Kinokuniya.
Stuffs in there makes me wish I'm rich and I live in the US. Dammit!
The handbags, bags, shoes and accessories are to die for!
But, we're in Malaysia and I don't think so they have all the cool stuffs here.
Even if they have it, it'll cost zillions!
I'm not going anywhere today.
I'm going out tomorrow to meet Ilda before she go to PLKN.
I am so gonna miss you!
If I get into matriks, the intake is in May.
You'll come back from PLKN in June.
Haih!
I just hope you won't forget me when you're away.
Oh! watched Race to Witch Mountain yesterday.
I think Dwayne Johnson is so HOT! hahaha
whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment