
I'm NOT in a good mood right now.
but I'm still gonna blog. haih! Today was fine actually. But something, a little something (more like a little sentence!) kinda ruin my day. I dunno. I feel so miserable but I don't wanna cry. Maybe if I stop caring for them, then everything will be okay! I know sometimes it was meant to be a joke. but HELLO CREATURES! I DO have feelings ok. Enough is enough! From now on, I'm gonna stop caring and DON'T u dare beg me later on. All I need is for u to have a lil' faith in me. I don't want u of all people to question my choice. Please, not u!
p/s: I'm easily piss with people who make promises and don't keep 'em!
p/s: I'm easily piss with people who make promises and don't keep 'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment