Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday Party LOL LOL LOL

Last night, just after I log off, my two little cousins asked me if I can play with them. Looking at their face, makes me wonder what if that’s me instead of them asking someone to play with, and being rejected? It’s a ‘one-week’ holiday but all they did was playing with each other in this big house, watch TV, play game-boy or playstation and finally went to bed. All my life, as I was growing up, I never felt so bored during my holidays. But looking at them, I know they’re bored but there’s nothing I could do.

So, back to their question. I said “okay, sure but what are gonna play?” my answer somehow make them smile and they started jumping around. “today is Dixie’s birthday!!” Sarah said while holding a little soft toy looks like a cat, to me. Hahaha I took Dixie and put it on the table. “Then, let us all sing Dixie a Happy Birthday song!!” I said and so we did. Sarah was jumping as we sang. She’s clapping her hand. She said she bought Dixie a present. I was wondering, what could it be? I mean like a present? Come on!! She took out a pink circle shape with a little butterfly on top of it and gave it to me. I laughed and pinned it on Dixie’s tail.

Suddenly Wan came up to me and said, “how about my Greeny?” I was like, “what Greeny?” he showed me a big Green Dinosaur. “What’s up with Greeny?” I asked. He explained that yesterday was the day where Greeny gave birth to a small green snake. I know, I know. How can a dinosaur gave birth to a snake? Hahahahaha maybe that dino made up with a snake! Wakakakakakaka lol lol lol.

Anyway, they have a ‘PARTY’ where all Dixie and Greeny’s family members gather up to celebrate that so called wonderful date. The weird thing is that the members of the family are all from different species. We laughed and enjoy that so called party. These are some of the pictures I snapped.

sarah holding Dixie

this is ridhwan, hugging Greeny and 'her' daughter. LOL

Dixie and Greeny's family. (i know what u're thinking!) xD

well, thats all for now! going to bed now. tomorrow got school!!! arghhhhhH!!!!!! what can be WORST????? i wish i can just freeze the time. *sigh*

~taa



No comments: