Saturday, August 22, 2009

dissecting

I'm home for the weekend! ;) I'm glad to celebrate the 1st day of Ramadhan with my family. Later I'm goingto my granddad's. Can't wait to meet 'em. :)

Sorry for not updating for sooooooooooooo long. Been busy with college stuffs. Haven't got the time to come online. Last Monday, the results for UPS came out at 10am. HEP pasted it on the bulletin board outside lecture hall 1 and outside HEP itself. Right on time, I checked my results with my classmates. I'm glad with my result although I still need to improve. Especially on my Maths. Not happy with it. Congrats to Ilda!! :) Now, focus on PSPM 1 which will in October. So many to catch up especially on mathematics. 'Thanks' to the lecturer! =/

Yesterday, I had my practical Bio class. Yesterday's experiment, we had to dissect a rat!!! hahahaha My classmates and I were so damn excited. We had to wear the lab coat as usual but this time with gloves and mask. While the teacher was explaining on what we had to do, the lab assistant came in, holding a square small black pale containing sleeping rats. Haha

I had a whole rat to myself. Mine was a female but I gave it a name 'Mike'. LOL xD Pinned its limb on the dissecting board. I cut the skin with a sharp scissors and ripped it apart from the body muscles. It was so cool! yeah, i know, pity the rat but what to do??

The experiment went on for two hours. I took out the digestive system, the heart and the brain. I also saw the kidney, urethra, liver, lungs, trachea and its nervous system. Unfortunately, mine wasn't pregnant. I was hoping to get a pregnant ones so I could see the foetus in the womb. None of my classmates got it. Guess the earlier classes took them all. Nevermind. I had fun dissecting the rat. We took some pictures of course but my usb is broken so I can't post it here. :(

Thats all for now, I guess. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. everyone is dissecting now. e'en pun, u pun. hehehe cool ;)