Spent my day watching TV and reading today! I watched seven pounds. At first it was a bit complicated but it turn out to be very sad. I cried at the end of the movie! I mean, Will Smith blamed himself THAT bad! He should forgive himself. ='( Can't take my mind off the movie u know. huhu.. Anyways, tomorrow i'm gonna watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. =)
I had dinner at Rasyid today with my mom. During dinner my mom told me that her GM forced her boss to go to Russia!! haha YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, GOD! for fulfilling my prayer! :) So, my mom's gonna be here when the results come out in March! =)
Speaking about results! I hope my results are good. I really really wanna be a Neurosurgeon someday!!! Please god! help me on this one. Please help me achieve my dream! and if i got good results, im gonna get the thing that i've been dreaming of for years!! and i want it so badly.
Thats all for now!
p/s: im looking forward for this Thurs!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment